Membership is open to English and non-English-speaking commercial, non-profit, community, accessible and educational theatres, regardless of Equity status, and to theatre artists, including actors, directors, playwrights, technicians, designers, educators and students.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Weekly E-mail Updates: Receive weekly updates of news, audition notices, job opportunities and other valuable information.
- Discounted Tickets: Individual members of the Theatre League are often offered discounted and FREE tickets to productions! Taking advantage of these offers will pay for the cost of membership.
- Online Talent Pool: Have your headshot and resume listed with your talents in our online database, frequently accessed by regional artistic directors and casting agencies.
- Health Insurance: : The South Florida Theatre League is an Open Arts Network Partner of Fractured Atlas (www.fracturedatlas.org/sfltheatre) which gives League members access to discounted health insurance and liability insurance.
- Credit Union: The Theatre League of South Florida has partnered with the Tropical Financial Credit Union (www.tropicalfcu.org), which offers members standard credit union benefits, including debit cards and low interest loans, as well as workshops on financial information.
- Workshops: South Florida Theatre League has partnered with The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and the Deering Estate to provide continuing education workshops for theatre professionals with visiting artists.
- Networking Events: The Theatre League of South Florida has periodic networking events where members can meet other South Florida Theatre professionals.
ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- SouthFloridaTheatre.com: List your current production on our website.
- Access to Cultural Connection where you can list your unused theatre tickets for half price!
- Free Night of Theatre: Participate in a national audience development program! The South Florida Theatre League has joined with The Theatre Communications group in bringing Free Night of Theatre to South Florida. 41% of patrons who attend Free Night of Theatre return and buy a ticket, which is above the national average.
- OnStage Now Email Blast: Your shows and events are able to be listed in an email blast sent to thousands of theatre patrons on the first of the month.
- Participate in Audience Development Opportunities: Take advantage of participating in our Taste of Summer Theatre Promotion as well as other opportunities throughout the year.
- Producers Forum: Meet with fellow producers to discuss marketing, audience development, political action, and more.
- List your auditions, job postings, and discounted ticket offers to the entire League membership.
- Health and Liability Insurance: the League is an open arts network partner of Fractured Atlas, which allows members to provide discounted health insurance to their employees as well as access to discounted liability insurance.
- Additional Discounts: Throughout the year other discounts are available to organizational members. For example, the Arts and Business Council often offers discounts to their Arts Marketing Project workshops.